A specialist Account Manager is needed to manage three medical charities on a 14 month maternity cover contract. This role would suit someone who has managed charities in a marketing agency because you'll work closely with the marketing and comms team writing newsletters and social media and you'll need to be a highly organised, expert relationship builder. There's also a strategic element to this role in terms of guiding the charities' development and mission.
This role is initially remote during the pandemic and will then be based in the Bristol office but on a flexible basis and with flexi-time working. This not-for-profit is incredible at looking after its staff. The holiday and benefits are fantastic.The experience we need.
- Experience account managing charities
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Demonstrable success crafting engaging comms both online and offline
- The confidence and gravitas to lead meetings of senior management
- It's extremely important that you're highly organised with great attention to detail in order to manage a number of concurrent projects
- Charity governance experience would be a big plus but is not essential.
- Leading the client relationship with each charity, giving regular reports and ensuring their satisfaction throughout
- Liaising with internal teams to coordinate marketing
- Delivering charity marketing comms including newsletters and social media
- Leading meetings, taking minutes and preparing papers
- Supporting with charity governance
- Event attendance - virtual and live when possible, dependent on covid
- Overseeing sponsorship and awards
A not-for-profit organisation that supports other charities to do great work within the medical sector and have a tangible impact on society.What you'll get in return.
You'll get a salary of c£28-30k, flexi-time working, fantastic holiday, pension and other great benefits.How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!