NEW JOB!!! My client based in Trowbridge are currently recruiting for a Product Manager to join their team.
The company are beauty/skincare/cosmetics organisation, if you have Product Management skills gained from an FMCG environment ideally Beauty, Skincare and Cosmetics then I want to hear from you! My client would also consider candidates from industries such as Food, Retail, Homewares, Drink, Ecommerce, Fashion to name a few....
The role will involve......
* To manage the design and development of new products in line with customer requirements. Establish a challenging yet achievable budget and maintain and build upon this through the management of the team and the relationship with the customer.
* Agree budget with the Category Manager to fully understand the market and analyse the potential strengths and weaknesses of each customer to maximise sales and opportunities.
* Fully understand customer profiles thus guiding appropriate product development through UK and Far East design.
* Manage the critical path through product development to enable all team members to overview to delivery
* Ensure the product development is actioned and delivered in line with customers' presentations.
* Proactively sell, building on sound knowledge of the market and the competition activity and market trends
* To be aware of new and emerging fashion trends in order to present a well thought through presentations to the customer.
In return my client offers some generous benefits including; 25 days holiday, pension, critical illness, life assurance, free parking, and employee assistance programme.
For further information contact Jo Aldred at REED Marketing & Creative or simply apply online!!