Think Accountancy and Finance are supporting one of their key clients in recruiting an Entry Level who is looking for their first step into finance. The role will be based in the Credit Control team and will offer chances of training and development in all areas of finance.
The position will be working with Excel, so it is essential that you have good knowledge of spreadsheets.Key Responsibilities and Attributes
- Working with key client data
- Inputting customer invoice data into customer portals
- Process client invoices onto portals
- General administration
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- A desire to start an accountancy career and perhaps commence studying AAT in the future
- Able to communicate effectively with internal colleagues and external clients
Full training will be provided to the successful applicant. This is a great opportunity to join a growing and diverse business and get a step onto your finance career ladder!
Think Accountancy and Finance is the finance division of Think Specialist Recruitment, an independent recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Finance Admin, Part Qualified Finance, Qualified Finance, Credit Control and Bookkeepers.