Quality & Sustainability Compliance Manager
Albourne, West Sussex
£35-40k pa (depending on experience) plus pension, free health insurance, training and 25 days holiday
Technetix is looking for an outstanding person who can help us to build a 'world class' operation, offering an exceptional opportunity to grow an international business.
As Quality & Sustainability Compliance Manager, you will be required to lead the development and continual improvement of the global Quality and Environment Management Systems, engaging our teams in continual improvement, common approaches, and good practice across the business.
Maintaining our ISO 9001 and 14001 certifications will be a key part of your role, organising rigorous internal audits and helping the business and individuals to improve our customer satisfaction and sustainability performance.
Hands-on and flexible in your approach, you will need to be highly organised and flexible - to coordinate project teams, build traction, and get buy-in from stakeholders across the business. You will also be given the autonomy to make decisions and manage your projects.
The position will be based in the UK with some international travel to our other sites. It will give you the opportunity to drive improvement across all group functions and see the direct impact of your contribution.As Quality & Sustainability Compliance Manager you will:
As Quality & Sustainability Manager you will need:
- Maintain business ISO 19001 and 14001 certifications.
- Analyse, monitor, and report on business and supply chain quality and environmental performance.
- Oversee the sustainability performance of the business, developing, implementing, and monitoring company environmental strategies.
- Lead an audit and review programme to drive continual improvement as well as conduct rigorous internal audits.
- Drive a root cause corrective action process to address any non-conformities and prevent recurrence.
- Implement changes and communicate them effectively, devising new processes, procedures and controls as required.
- Manage delivery of operations and supply chain environmental and sustainability reporting.
- Understand business sustainability obligations and monitor emerging legislation and best practice.
- Oversee and maintain the business document management system and ensure it meets business and ISO requirements.
- Support the certification and ongoing compliance of the business to ISO 27001 (Information Management System).
Helpful additional attributes:
- Experience of working with ISO Management Systems (Both ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 preferred)
- Experience of undertaking virtual and on-site audits of business processes.
- Understanding and practical application of root cause analysis and problem-solving tools.
- A process-thinker - able to map and analyse business process and identify issues and risks.
- Must be organised and enjoy multi-tasking - you will be responsible for coordinating a variety of projects as well as being involved in hands-on and detailed work.
- Strong analytical and PC skills.
- A strong work ethic and commitment to improving business performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be pro-active - able to take the initiative and see things through. A completer - finisher mentality. Chasing down and closing on issues arising in a timely manner
- Evidence of delivering innovation and engaging positively with continuous change and improvement.
- Experience in technology organisations, particularly with outsourced manufacturing.
- Good understanding of legislative requirements, including RoHS & WEEE, REACH, Conflict Minerals, Packaging waste directive, Waste Management, CoSHH, Carbon Reporting, SECR, ESOS, Performance of Buildings Directive, etc.
- Experience with lean / six sigma tools and techniques.
- Familiarity with UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001 Information Management Systems.
Technetix is a fast growing, award winning, private company with its headquarter in the United Kingdom. The group operates across Europe and North America employing around 150 people. Recent sales development has expanded the business into the Caribbean, Latin America, Australian and South East Asian markets.
Technetix sells market-leading critical technology to all the major cable operators worldwide. Technetix' growth is driven by increasing demand for media rich content and the exponential growth of the broadband cable market. Technetix enables network operators to increase their network capacity, improve operating efficiency and reduce costs.
Technetix is a solutions business performing the design, manufacture and supply of all the essential systems for the access network and final mile of broadband cable and telecommunications systems. The products are a wide range of radio frequency and fibre optic transmission components used across broadband networks.
You must be able to drive, with access to a vehicle as we are in a remote location.
Please email your CV
No agencies please.