International Aid for the Protection & Welfare of Animals (IAPWA) was founded in 2009 and aims to provide protection and improve the welfare of animals in need.
We exist for the benefit of the animals who need our help and are driven by those who are passionate about providing this lifeline. Our achievements have and continue to be possible through the combined dedication of everyone within the IAPWA Team who enable us to make an impact through the collective action we take.The Role:
As IAPWA's Fundraising Coordinator, your main focus will be creating and developing our new Community Fundraising Programme throughout the UK with a view to opening up new donor and support avenues for the charity. You will be responsible for growing a strong online and offline fundraising community whilst managing the stewardship of your fundraisers to maximise income. This will include:
- Recruitment: Coming up with creative ideas to recruit new fundraisers to grow our team across a range of locations and demographics (working to recruitment targets).
- Development: Growing these fundraisers into a nationwide group of Community Fundraising Members, County Coordinators and Regional Coordinators.
- Management: Fully supporting these individuals and teams throughout their entire community fundraising journey with IAPWA (working to monthly fundraising targets).
- Challenge Events: To plan, develop and deliver IAPWA's fundraising event programme including Mountain Challenges, Overseas Challenges, and Virtual Events, ensuring income, participation & retention targets are achieved.
- Administration: Efficient administration, recording and budget management across all areas of your work.
You will be a relationship developer and engaging communicator who can hit the ground running within a small charity whilst working to targets.
- 12+ months experience within fundraising/recruitment
- Passion for animal welfare
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive approach
- Problem solving skills
- Effective team player
- Good knowledge of the non-profit sector
- Willingness to travel to support fundraising teams (this may occasionally fall on a weekend)
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 per annum