Are you an experienced Risk specialist looking for a move to a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative law firm?
Our client is an International Top-Ranking law firm with offices in Birmingham, Sheffield and London and they are currently recruiting for a Group Risk Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking business and strategically manage risk within the Group.
As a very visible stakeholder within the business, the successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Forming stakeholder relationships effectively from the outset and working with the Group Risk Director to introduce meaningful reporting mechanisms - providing greater clarity and assurance to the relevant Boards and business areas.
- Working with stakeholders to influence the design; enhancement and embedding of the Enterprise Risk Management process; and communicating good practices across the organisation
- Supporting the planning of risk assessments and taking ownership of the risk reporting process that delivers consistent and high-quality risk management reports.
The new Group Risk Manager will be able to show:
- Practical experience of risk management in a professional and commercial environment, Legal or otherwise.
- A track record of working to tight schedules and meeting deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to network and proactively build relationships across a range of internal departments
- Practical skills in presenting and reporting to senior managers, both in writing and face to face communications
Our client offers good career prospects, a good salary and excellent benefits as well as a modern, forward thinking working culture.Location: Flexible - Birmingham; Manchester; London; Sheffield; Scotland (Can work from any office they have with some travel to Birmingham)