* Develop relationships with key stakeholders
* Manage the triage and resolution of technical issues
* Career development budget - £1000
Looking for Technical Account Manager jobs in London? An exciting FinTech company with an impressive client list are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join them!
In this Technology Account Manager job, you'll be joining one of the UK's most disruptive and mission-led FinTechs. They're on a mission to build the infrastructure for the incentive economy. Their highly intelligent patented technology allows businesses to transfer disbursements, non-cash payouts and incentives to the people they care about most. They already hold a vast and impressive client list, ranging from Perkbox, Vodafone and Habito. On top of that, they operate in over 30 countries and have a hugely diverse and driven team. They are now on the look out for an exceptional Customer Success Manager to come and join their growing and entrepreneurial business.
In this Technical Support Manager role, you will be joining a small but seriously ambitious team that are committed to high standards in translating complex, technical issues into tangible solutions. As a TAM, you will be collaborating with customers during implementation and addressing technical issues while demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of the platform.
In this Customer Success Manager job in London, you can expect the following responsibilities, but not limited to:
* Develop relationships with key stakeholders to become an expert on a customer's implementation by understanding their top business goals and priorities
* Manage the triage and resolution of technical issues related to customers, ensuring a prompt and complete resolution, driving business reliability and customer satisfaction
* Advocate for customer's priorities internally within the business, while proactively working with the Product and Engineering teams on escalated technical issues, product roadmap changes, new feature requests, technical hurdles, etc.
* Lead Code/Performance Reviews and provide relevant technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements specifics to customers' business needs
* Collaborate with internal teams to mitigate renewal risks for renewals and expansion opportunities
* Working with alongside the rest of the Customer Team to continuously improve and develop our internal processes
* Be a point of escalation for any support issues
* Considerable commercial TAM experience is important- you must have demonstrable experience of managing a diverse customer base in a commercial environment
* A passion for technology and FinTech is a must
* Proactive and can troubleshoot issues themselves to find resolutions and areas for improvement
* Creates a scalable way of addressing issues e.g.: via documentation or processes so that they don't repeat themselves
* Team focused mindset, can collaborate directly with across teams and openly share knowledge with others
* An ability to translate complex and technical terms into business language
* Experience using server-side technologies like Python and SQL
* Excellent stakeholder management of all levels
* Professional, persistent and process driven
Benefits of the Job
* A competitive starting salary of between £50,000 - £65,000
* Career development budget - £1000 annual L&D allowance to invest in your craft
* 3% pension contribution scheme
* Employee options - own a piece of the business you're helping to build
* Joining a collaborative team who are committed to their business values and mission
* Excellent maternity/ paternity leave
* Cycle to work scheme
* Generous holiday allowance
Looking for Account Management jobs and for the next step in your Sales career? Want to join an exciting FinTech company working on a global scale? If you have previous sales experience and top communication skills - apply to this Technical Account Manager job in London today!
Keen to work in Account Management? Take a look at our other Account Manager jobs in London and across the UK. Or find out the best way to answer common Interview Questions.
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.