Domestic Gas Compliance EngineerCroydon£34,000+
Penguin Recruitment is currently seeking a Domestic Gas Compliance Engineer for one of our National Clients.
The position is full time and will be reporting directly to the Technical Compliance Manager within the Health & Safety department. You will be working closely with other areas of the business including Wet Workers, Domestic Gas Engineers, Field Trainers and the Gas service department across multiple contracts from South London down to the South Coast.
You will hold the following:
- A recognised City & Guilds or NVQ qualification within the Gas industry
- Hold current ACS CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1 & CKR1 minimum (Unvented and LPG Beneficial)
- A minimum of 5 years of practical experience as a Domestic Gas Engineer (service and repair)
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Gas Safety Competence
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for completing quality check (QC) programmes across all Domestic Employees
- Complete post inspections on gas safety checks
- Undertake work in progress audits on in house engineers, sub-contractors and agency staff
- Validate quality and accuracy of LGSR certificates
- Report ant gas non-compliances in accordance with gas industry-standard practices
The company is very established and employ over 400 staff however remain a family run business with strong values and high staff retention rates.For more information regarding the company profile, salary and benefits please contact Myles Hooban on or by email, .