Pre Sales Technical Account Manager
As the Pre Sales Technical Account Manager (TAM) you will be working with the UKs largest organisations. You will be required to correctly position our solutions in the prospect's vision, and to assist with the testing, understanding, adoption and implementation of these in the customer's IT security environment.
You will then continue working as a trusted advisor articulating the company's rapidly evolving technology to both business and technical users. You will hold responsibility for both the technical and sales contact with your customer managing your own business, establishing and growing strong relationships at all levels of business seniority within the customer's management.
You must be able to work in full autonomy, identifying and successfully working on your own on prospects and their needs and plans, and interacting with your management on key topics and milestones of your activity.Responsibilities
- Build, maintain and develop business and technical relationships at all levels to identify and develop potential new business opportunities within aligned accounts
- Deliver engaging sales presentations that are relevant to the audience.
- Demonstrate, prove and align product capabilities to support customer goals.
- Respond to customer questions on technical and business-related issues, including RFIs/RFPs
- Actively promoting, managing and supporting POCs
- Provide accurate forecasting on Sales pipeline
- Maintain sales admin records and completing sales reports when necessary
- Carefully monitor the quality of all services delivered
- Raise any necessary alert for the customer's business or technical situation in a timely manner
- Act as the customer champion
- Work with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering teams to drive customer requirements.
- Travel onsite regularly to meet with prospects to be an extension of their security team
Ideal candidate will be self-motivated with important knowledge of IT security and compliance and used to control typical business and sales processes. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs and when submitting reports. Organised and analytical, able to find solutions to obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Relevant experience in cyber security
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously on your assigned disciplines and/or tasks
- This is a sales role so familiarity with customer presentations and negotiations is desired.
- Keep sales admin up to date and complete sales reports when necessary.
- Experienced at blending technical details with commercial requirements and communicating such matters in a customer-oriented way.
- Able to handle multiple and sometimes conflicting customer priorities.
- Able to travel throughout the sales territory
- Preferred knowledge of key technologies and subjects including;
- TCP/IP and networking,
- Vulnerability Management,
- Policy Compliance/Audit Tools,
- Network Security,
- Web App Security,
- Endpoint Detection and Response,
- File integrity Monitoring
- Patch management.
- other relevant enterprise security solutions
- Cloud providers
- Containers and DevOps cycle
- API scripting (curl, python, ...
- Cyber Security Qualifications, examples: CompTIA Security, Ethical Hacker, CISSP