Our client is a successful MSP, undergoing a period of expansion and is now seeking an IT Field Engineer, to support their clients across the UK.
This is a full-time home-based position, although you will be required to travel daily to provide on-site support for clients and regular visits to the head office, based in Taunton. You will also be required to provide service desk support when not out on visits.
In return you will be rewarded with a generous salary of between £30,000- £35,000 DOE, a company car/ car allowance and a range of excellent benefits.The role:
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Delivering IT Projects
- Providing IT support to a range of clients across the North West, Midlands and South West
- Providing service desk/ ticketing support
- Working from home, with daily travel to client sites
- Business Class Laptop and PC builds / imaging (Dell Latitude / OptiPlex)
- Hard-Drive (SATA to SSD) Transfers and Memory Upgrades
- Microsoft Office 365 Email and Microsoft Office migrations
- Windows 10 Professional upgrades
- Routing and Firewalls
- WIFI and Networking
- 365 / Azure AD Configuration
- Intune / End Point Configuration (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a secure and growing company. For a confidential chat, please get in touch.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.