Sales Support Administrator | Basingstoke | £20,000 - £25,000 + benefits
Find Online Recruitment Group are working exclusively with an established and successful business based in Basingstoke, Hampshire in the recruitment of a Sales Support Administrator.
Our client are a highly reputable and leading organisation, looking to expand their Basingstoke team, due to continued growth.
This is a unique role, where your time will be split between providing client support in the form of incoming queries, and supporting with database maintenance and data entry Main duties include:
You will have:
- Receiving and processing client support tickets, allocating any complex queries to the relevant technical consultant
- Supporting clients via phone or email to ensure that their issue is resolved as quickly as possible
- Maintaining and updating customer records
- Support the data entry of invoices
- Contribute to the social media strategy by taking ownership of administrative tasks
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Our client is keen to appoint the successful candidate as soon as possible, and are able to progress to offer stage swiftly, for the right candidate. Early applications are encouraged.
Find Online Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Find Online Recruitment complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Find Online Recruitment may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Find Online Recruitment providing you with work finding services.