Senior BI Developer - Global Charity - Excellent cause to be associated with! - London - 50/54k + Bens
We have a role that hold a huge significance to the Data visualisation within this organisation and team. You will be working within a BI and Development team who work at an enterprise level and is responsible for all data requirements and their integration with other systems. The candidate will be a part of 2 different scrums which are looking at how they better gather and extract value from our organisation's data so we leadership have greater visibility and also so better decisions are made.
The Senior BI Developer will need a background in:
- MS SQL experience (MS SQL 2012 essential)
- Development on one of the Data Virtualisation System
- Strong understanding of the use of data and systems in online marketing campaigns (preferably Adobe Campaign Manager)
- Significant MS SSAS experience to create cubes from scratch
- Data Modelling - Kimball/Star Schema.
- OLTP database development
- Experience of at least one BI reporting and Visualisation tools (e.g. Power BI, SSRS, Tableau or any other similar tools).
- Experience creating Logical and Conceptual Data Models.
- Experience working with version control like TFS, Git or any other similar tools
As a Senior within this team you will be an active member of the Technical Advisory Group (TAG). This group appraise solutions and look at changes in the data models. They do the code review and work with the Developers and coach the BI Developer in the team.
If you are available and would love to work for a "FOR GOOD" cause, then apply now! Senior BI Developer