Title: Junior Arabic Social Media Executive Level of role: Graduate trainee or someone with excellent customer services experienceLocation: Initially WFH. Eventually this role will be a part office-based position in Newcastle city centreLanguage: Arabic/EnglishSector: Entertainment, media and video gamesSalary : Total compensation of £20,698 + 22 days holiday and other excellent benefits ( this is made up of a base of £19,344 + 7% bonus)Hours: Flexible. Mon-Friday Company
This is one of the best-known entertainment companies in the world and they are looking for an Arabic speaker who is social media savvy and is looking to start a career in media, specifically focussing on video games Your role is to manage all the social media communications between gamers and the creative teams that create the games. It's a fun role!! You will have online conversations about the games, inform the community of news or changes and basically become a real part of Arabic forums where the games are discussed
For the right person , there are truly outstanding career opportunities here and you will use your fluency in Arabic , and your cultural insights to make sure that your community has the best experience and the most fun.Duties
In a nutshell, you will have online conversations with players and measure community engagement
- Monitor and respond on all relevant Social Media, in particular Facebook, Twitter and Forums.
- Manage local community gaming forums
- Take part in online chat about the games
- Publishing new content and forum information in Arabic using HTML and photoshop
- Chat online with players at a 1:1 level,
- Gather, analyse and present relevant feedback from the Arabic speaking community to Managers so that the game can be improved
- Attend tradeshows and demo the games.
- Fluent Arabic
- Your cv must show your social media skills and background
- A love of video games
- Commutable to North East England (Newcastle, Durham, Stockton. Darlington, York)