The Compliance Support & Advice team is primarily responsible for providing advice to the business on conduct of business and product governance matters. Especially around operational and new business initiatives, as well as managing Compliance processes such as Group Policy updates.
The team also contributes to the implementation of regulatory change and other Compliance projects.
- Carrying out research and providing regulatory advice on operational and conduct of business-related matters;
- Working with process and policy owners across the business to ensure that Group policies are reviewed and updated annually;
- Designing and developing clear and engaging reports and dashboards for forums, committees and boards to ensure consistent high quality internal reporting and MI. You will also be responsible for collating, sense checking and managing data for the reports;
- Maintaining and drafting content for the Compliance-owned pages on our internal Integranet site
- Working with the wider Compliance team on Compliance projects, business initiatives and general business-as-usual tasks providing advice and assistance as needed to support these efforts.
- Previous experience of working with retail investment products such as general investment account (GIA), ISA's and pensions.