IT Security Analyst / SOC Analyst required by Global Professional Services Company based in London Bridge.
The job will be involved in monitoring, reporting, auditing and reviewing IT Security aspects of their internal IT systems and services. Also participate in identification and resolution of day-to-day IT Security issues and activities in IT Security projects.
Salary: To £40,000 plus on call plus benefits including pension, private medical, interest free season ticket loan
Environment: Team of 5, once virus restrictions are lifted it will be office based - business casual dress code and once settled in WFH 1 - 2 days a week.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail and experience of investigating IT security issues/incidents.
- Experience with O365/Office 365 security & compliance platforms.
- Knowledge of Security Service - Anti-virus software, Malware, Security Policy and other end-point security tools.
- Hands on experience administration of Windows Servers and endpoints.
- Knowledge of network technologies (ports/protocols, access control, routing, Firewalls) and security technologies (encryption, data protection, permissions, privilege access etc.).
- Knowledge of applying CIS benchmark policies in Azure and O365.
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory services, including reporting and auditing of Active Directory objects.
- Knowledge of penetration testing methodologies, Intrusion detection/prevention systems (IDS/IPS/WAF) and vulnerability assessment tools ideal.
- Any cloud services, ISO27001, Cyber Essentials, MDM, virtualisation, Scripting (Powershell, VBS), MCSA, Comp TIA Security+, ITIL all beneficial.