Store Manager - Aylesbury, up to £28,000 Location:
up to £28,000Who are we?
We operate a combination of Drive Thru, Drive To, High Street and City Centre stores with a diverse and varied team of fantastic people. A spirited bunch of high performers who live and breathe our company values of being kind, working together, challenging everything, and having fun.
We are so proud of who we are. We are a family of challenge-seekers, travel-lovers, culture vultures, food fanatics, difference-makers, idea-generators, carers, and sharers. We genuinely care for one another. We want everyone in our family to be happy and to succeed, so we keep an eye out for each other, inspire each other, and celebrate with each other. The Role
We are looking to recruit the very best candidate for our Store Manager vacancy. As a leader, you are driven by a deep sense of purpose. You are aspirational and you take action to make a positive difference every day, while inspiring others to do the same. You bring a fresh perspective, entrepreneurial spirit, and thrive in environments that foster meaningful and lasting relationships.
Our Store Managers bring the experience to life by managing store operations, driving financial success, building great teams, and building a meeting place in their communities. They delight and uplift customers through a human connection. Their work goes beyond a perfectly made beverage; it's about human connection. They enjoy being able to achieve these aspirations autonomously, while leveraging our world class brand and business practices.Primary Responsibilities
- Ensure all operations adhere to the guidelines set forth by the company
- Adhere to brand standards
- Plan and lead your team on shift, preparing rotas and organising holidays and staffing levels
- Provide coaching, feedback, and training to your team
- Ensuring your store is compliant with relevant health and safety and food safety requirements.
- Stock management including ordering and inventory management
- Delivering the third place for our customers through excellent customer service, speed or service and order accuracy
- Delivering performance through people to achieve a range of metrics for your store.
- Team leadership
- Good communication skills
- Effective listening skills
- Organisation and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Coaching and feedback skills
- Strong grasp of numbers
- Ability to interpret and analyse data
- Decision-making skills
- Emotionally intelligent and self-aware
- A friendly disposition
- Good role model behaviours
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong administration skills
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and Food Safety procedures
- A cool and calm approach
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods
- Ability to use Microsoft office packages, PC's and store tablets
Store Manager work 40 hours a week over a wide range of different hours based on the staffing needs of our stores. You will manage and prepare the store rota ensuring you and your team can cover the trading hours effectively. Typical periods you may be expected to cover to work include early mornings, day shifts and evenings. You will also be required to attend District and Regional meetings as and when required.
We also offer:
- An excellent induction and structured training programme
- Free drinks on shift and partner discounts on branded products and merchandise
- Up to 28 days holiday pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
- Partner Assistance Programme, 'Well Online' provided by Hospitality Action
- Annual Partner events including a summer festival and the opportunity to attend a Winter Awards ceremony.
- Discounts across the group for you, your friends and family including stays in our Point A hotels across the UK
- Rewards for length of service to recognise partners who choose us for their career
- Enhanced family-friendly benefits including maternity, paternity and adoption pay
- An internal 'Rising Stars' development programme to support your career pathway to becoming a Shift Supervisor or Store Manager
We wholeheartedly support the principles of equal opportunity in employment and are opposed to all forms of unfair or unlawful discrimination. We will treat all job applicants, employees, customers, contractors and suppliers in the same way, regardless of any protected characteristic (age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race (including nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or philosophical belief, sex or sexual orientation).
Today we celebrate our successes. Tomorrow we challenge ourselves to be better: to each other, our customers, our businesses and the world.