Pricing ManagerCrewe, Cheshire, UK
As the Pricing manager, you will be working directly with the business to enable the proposal from our sales teams to a viable profitable business model for our external business partners. Driving the economics of the business and helping to identify opportunities to maximise our offerings and profitability you will be starting from concept, to model & presentation.
You will be working with our global head office and will be a key member of the Device Protection team but supported by a wider team to ensure delivery of all models proposed. Staying close to the UK and EMEA market you will be the key knowledge holder.
Some of your responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar and be focused on results for the business. As you will be working cross-functionally your people skills must be someone the best and you will have the ability to manage multiple stakeholders across a variety of levels (both internally and externally. You will also:
- Capture Requirements from internal and client stakeholder
- Designing pricing models & matrix
- Support the deployment of all models for both the business and our clients
- Serve as pricing specialist and provide pricing analytics and insights for key internal stakeholders, relying on historical and forecasted data and incorporating market trends.
- Analyse historical pricing data to understand trends/opportunities and build predictive models to determine optimal pricing.
- Continuously looks for areas of improvement and proposes improvement initiatives.
About BrightstarImagine working with the largest and most-loved brands in wireless. Exciting? Yes. But even more, you'll be helping people across the globe gain more access to more mobile device technology-with a better user experience, and getting the most value out of their devices...for life.Are you one of us?Impressed by the power of mobile connectivity and energized by the shocking pace of its evolution, we're the innovators helping define and drive an entire industry of dynamic mobile-related services. We're inspired by technology, motivated to serve, and growing fast with tremendous opportunity.
- Have strong analytical skills set including familiarity with Excel, PowerPoint & other Microsoft packages.
- Be experienced with Pricing & modeling with the ability to show a value-added proposition to a business.
- The ability to effectively present information; respond to questions from the leadership team, clients, and colleagues; influence decision making; and implement project deliverables.
- Have an analytical, creative, and innovative approaches to solving problems.
- Be able to manage multiple timelines, showing your project management skillset and organisational skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Be a willing team player as well as the drive and flexibility to work independently
- As you will be working with our teams in America a degree of flexibility is required with your working hours as well as travel that may be needed to our UK-based offices in Crewe.
A note to recruitment agencies.
Thank you for your interest in our position, but at the moment we do not need your support. We will not engage with ad hoc submissions sent by recruitment agencies and so ask that you do not approach our business.