Director of Risk and Compliance Legal Practice.
(Compensation to Circa. £100k depending on experience)
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head of Compliance or Compliance Manager, to manage, shape and develop the risk and compliance function of a rapidly growing top 200 law firm.
The successful individual will have experience dealing with the Solicitors Regulatory Authority (SRA), The Information Commissioner Office (ICO) and the Legal Ombudsman. Including their regulatory regimes, systems and processes. You will also have practical experience of the interpretation of any requirements brought about by these bodies and the implementation of these changes within the business.Responsibilities
- Manage, direct, lead, coach, mentor the risk and compliance team.
- Maintain knowledge of the SRA code of conduct, rules and regulations
- Ensure the firm's processes, policies and procedures lead industry standards
- Advise secretaries, fee earners and partners on best practice in relation to client matter opening procedures.
- Provide training on firm's policies and procedures to new and existing employees.
- Contribute positively to the leadership team by supporting improvements to systems and procedures with a commercial approach to the practical application of the SRA requirements.
Further details on application
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note that our client is an equal opportunities Employer and adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, race, sex, disability, or religious belief.