We are seeking a talented Compliance Administrator to join our London office.Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Maintain appropriate policies, procedures, systems and controls to ensure the London operations comply with applicable laws, regulations and internal requirements
- Monitor changes to applicable laws and regulations, and assess their impact on the business
- Regularly review compliance manuals and procedures, and recommend any necessary updates
- Maintain a client file review programme to ensure information is current and correct, and client risk ratings are accurate
- Review and report on any adverse World-Check or open source review findings
- A bachelor's degree in law would be an advantage
- An AML or Compliance professional diploma from a recognised body would be an advantage
- A minimum of two years' post-qualifying experience
- Competency in gathering information and preparing and submitting reports with actionable recommendations
Applications should include a complete C.V. and will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Please clearly outline the skills and attributes you would bring to the role, your availability and salary expectations.
Please apply directly via LinkedIn, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.