SCRUM Master/Application Development Manager - Dynamics CRM
To £65k + Benefits
We our looking for a Dynamics CRM Application Development Manager to join a high-end, luxury, property management platform, who wish to move away from 3rd parties and build an in-house, customer facing platform instead.
The Application Development Manager will be responsible for the initial build and ongoing development of the companies brand new Property Management and Customer Portal software. The successful candidate will manage a team of developers, to build the UK's leading PropTech solution for residential property management agents.
With a full IT infrastructure already in-place, and an existing Tech team of c20 people, the new Applications Manager will need to identify areas where in-house development will have the biggest impact on business growth. They will also manage the product road map and various development related projects.
The Ideal candidate will have proven success in the following areas:
- Experience in agile development, methodologies and tools (e.g., Jira or Azure DevOps)
- Experience gained from a successful start-up, scale up to large successful organisation.
- Have extended knowledge of developing, scripting and project managing in previous roles
- Prior CRM build and management experience
· Adopt the role of Scrum Master in an Agile Development environment, ensuring development sprint's are successfully designed and executed
· Build and lead a UK development team, working alongside the sister company
· Establish and monitor appropriate KPI's to manage the team's performance and implement improvements
· Ensure developments are aligned to our architectural principles
· Manage solutions successfully through the development lifecycle
· Hands on involvement in the design, build, test and release of new solutions.
· Support individual team members through coaching and personal development
-Significant experience leading development teams within an Agile environment
-Good understanding of Microsoft Office 365, experience of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform would be an advantage
-Experience of the following development languages PHP, .NET/C#, Angular is desirable
-Experience of working with and implementing agile development methodologies and tools (e.g. Jira or Azure DevOps)
-University graduate with a degree in a relevant subject, or equivalent experience
-Good interpersonal skills, able to build relationships within and outside of the team
Urban Digital Recruitment are compliant with UK General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).