**Test and Release Manager, Permanent, salary up to £40,000**
Badenoch + Clark are delighted to be supporting their client based in Tyne & Wear to appoint a Test and Release Manager to their Technical Services team.
This role is a truly fantastic opportunity to work within an ambitious, high profile organisation within the North of England and being involved in business critical projects with clear, tangible outcomes.
Currently, the role is home based, however from September 2021 it is expected that the successful candidate would work onsite for a minimum of 3 days per week on average (workload depending of course).
As a skillset, we're looking for something quite special. Ideally, we'd like to hear from those with experience of working within Testing Management alongside Release/Project Management; the blend of these skills is essential to this role.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provides authorisation for critical release activity and is recognised point of escalation for the Change Management Function within the organisation.
- Ensures that release design is validated against specifications of new or changed service functional requirements.
- Coordinate the process owners and testing teams to achieve the test strategy and produce test plans to support the strategy.
- Coordinates integration systems testing and user acceptance testing, testers and environments in line with the test strategy to prove system functionality is working as per the design and enable sign of the system and completion of project.
- Develop, manage and coordinate with relevant parties a release management schedule to increase automation, streamline releases and increase productivity and sustainability of the service.
In terms of experience, we're looking for people to possess:
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment.
- Worked within an enterprise level environment - supporting complex and integrated systems.
- Experience of defining and implementing the data testing strategy in project environments.
- Experience in managing Integration Systems Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
Please get in touch to find out more about this fantastic opportunity.