Project Manager ontract (IFRS 17) - Insurance - London - 9 months £650 per day (Inside IR35)
Project Manager , with IFRS project expeirience, wanted by my large scale insurance client to support and deliver all aspects and phases of the IFRS17 project from the Discovery Phase through to closure and end of Early life support.
My client is looking for a candidate who has a strong understanding of insurance as a business and has worked on a General Ledger programme previously.
The IFRS Project Manager will be working alongside the technical architect to define the data flows and central solutions for the new general ledgerKey Skills and Experience for IFRS Project Manager:
- Strong Project Managerexperience
- Experience within a non-life insurer
- Strong data design and data flow experience
- Worked on a General Ledger programme
- Previous experience working on a Finance transformation project, ideally within IFRS17
- Worked with multiple 3rd party suppliers
This is an initial 6 months contract offering a daily rate up to £650 per day Inside IR35
The role will be fully remote working, with a view to 2 or 3 days in their London HQ post-Covid.