Cognassist, a Cognitive Assessment Platform, is one of the fastest growing SaaS/Tech platforms in the UK, helping education providers deliver better experiences for learners. Cognassist's online assessment works by quickly and easily mapping an individuals' cognition and delivering powerful data-driven predictive modelling propositions to our customer base.
Currently scaling within the UK post-16 education sector we aim to build the worlds most sophisticated digital cognitive assessment solution, and use this tool to deliver transformational change within education and employment around the globe.
In 2020 alone we assessed over 70,000 learners, grew revenues by 65% and picked up 'Global Edtech Start Up of the Year' award. THE TEAM:
We are building a team of accomplished and experienced commercial professionals who have high standards of performance, want to succeed and to be part of a rapidly growing business. We're looking for someone keen to take their next step in their commercial career, and to help build a world-class business development & customer success team in the UK and globally, delivering a solution that really makes a difference to people's lives. THE CHALLENGE:
Cognassist is looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our team. This is a remote role to support clients in the Midlands and the North, where client travel will be required. Reporting to a Senior CSM, this individual will work with smaller providers in the Apprenticeship and Further Education sectors, delivering superb service and growing revenue; delivering on the dual goal of improving learner outcomes and growing Cognassist's business. THE ROLE:
The successful candidate will work to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied. They will collate and report information, ensure company offerings meet the individual needs of clients, and build and manage client relationships across our small provider base.
Additional skills include the ability to develop a compelling business case to create upsell and cross sell opportunities, to influence the organization to prioritize and resource strategic opportunities and the ability to negotiate renewals with the support of the Senior CSM. YOU WILL:
THE SKILL SET:
- Build solid and profitable relationships with your clients and their employees through world-class customer service, relationship building, client entertainment and networking;
- Deliver our objective of 96% client retention as well as customer referrals for new business;
- Travel regularly to meet clients face to face in the post-Covid world, when it arrives;
- Project manage the onboarding of new clients;
- Use a range of data reporting tools to analyse performance and spot trends, risks and opportunities;
- Negotiate contracts with the support of the Senior CSM and close agreements in a timely and profitable manner;
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and senior management teams;
- Champion the benefits of cognitive profiling and learning support strategies throughout the client business and senior management teams;
- Generate interest from clients for incremental sales from existing and other company products and services;
- Produce winning proposals and presentations;
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Support on the acquisition of case-studies and testimonial feedback including video media/filming, surveys and face to face interviews;
- Support the training team by delivering client specific training sessions online and in person;
- Forecast and track account metrics with a high degree of accuracy and deliver revenue targets each quarter;
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to identify and grow opportunities within territory;
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed;
- Work closely with the software development team to scope priorities based on client demand; and
- Act as the eyes and ears of the business spotting risks and opportunities through probing conversations.
- Experience of the Education and EdTech sector preferable but not mandatory, with passion about the education industry and the role of cognition in deliver learner achievement;
- Demonstrable communication and relationship development skills via video and teleconference or face to face and the ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization;
- Organised, hardworking and willing to build your career through success with clients;
- A quick learner and the ability to work and think clearly when under pressure;
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, Implementation Consultant or relevant role within SaaS and/or education/training sector experience;
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel);
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs and challenging customers where necessary;
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities; and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.