Exciting new role for growing Retail brand
Hays are working with highly reputable lifestyle brand who have experienced huge growth over the past 18 months.
Due to continued growth they are looking for a Store Manager to lead their Plymouth team on a permanent contract. In this role you will have full responsibility for the Store.
Reporting to the Area Manager, you will lead the team as well as being a hands on, sales focused individual. Duties will include:
- Day to day leadership of the team and wider business site
- Motivate the team to meet sales objectives as well as being responsible for delivering personal sales
- Monitor and order new stock items as necessary
- Deliver excellent customer service through a consultative approach
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner
- Manage health and safety regulations and facilities as required
- Oversee store visual merchandising, working closely to company standards and best practice.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits
- Deal with any other tasks day to day as required - you shouldn't be afraid to get your hands dirty!
In order to be successful you must have excellent retail leadership experience, desirably from an outdoors, active or experiential retail brand. Customer contact and satisfaction should be at the core of what you do and you will ideally have worked for a lifestyle brand or other retailer where consultation and customer journey are key. You will be a self-starter and be able to hit the ground running in a relatively standalone role. You will be highly passionate about what you do and have the drive and ambition to lead a team with the prospect of exceptional opportunities for yourself moving forwards.
Salary: Up to £25k
Start date: End April (some flexibility for candidates on notice)
Hours: Full-time, including weekendsWhat you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.