Account Manager / Sourcing Specialist - Manufacturing6 MonthsMain base Rugby with some remote work. There will some travel to Manchester for client visits. This will be ad-hoc and subject to government guidelines.Hourly Rate - Up To £35 (inside IR35)
My client is seeking a Sourcing Specialist to join their busy Rugby based team. The successful resource will have experience of Account Management and Project Delivery. They will ideally have a background in Engineering / Manufacturing to fulfil this position.Essentials Required
- Procurement background is fundamental
- Cost reduction experience / removal of spend
- Technical understanding and appreciation of engineering and the manufacturing process
- Design knowledge would be highly advantageous
- Management skills
- Project management experience
- Account Management experience
- Process improvement e.g. Six Sigma
- Quality / Quality Supplier experience
- Run project meetings.
- Manage the key milestones for delivery of material, payments, and paperwork deliveries.
- Manage activities, stakeholders, issues and resolve to meet cost, timing & Quality deliverables.
- Manage the supplier.
- Manage the contract, manage the PO and update financial forecasts.
- Manage the collective team across all the client functions to ensure that they support the delivery of the project.
- Coordinate responses to support the milestone deliveries.
Please submit CV's in the first instance.