Our client is actively seeking an experienced Engineering Team Leader to work on a luxury residential development based in the heart of West London. The team leader will directly carry out occasional PPM repairs as well as oversee 3 maintenance technicians.
Salary: £36,000 - £38,000 depending on experience
Hours: 5 days per week, may include rotational weekends.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and upkeep of the penthouses and residences - reporting directly to the General Manager.
- Basic accounting and budgeting knowledge are a must as well as a background in electrics, plumbing and plant engineering.
- Responsible for general maintenance including communal areas, grounds and amenities.
- Strong knowledge of HVAC and BMS systems
- Strong engineering background in a similar environment required.
- You will be overseeing a small team of up to 3 staff, so previous experience managing this level of staff is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience of effective communication both orally and in writing.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in technical maintenance, specialist plant/plumbing/electrical/HVAC
- Basic accounting and budgeting knowledge
Please apply with an up to date CV, all candidates MUST undergo relevant vetting checks & be able to provide at least 2 professional references.
If you do not hear back from PMR within 14 days of applying please assume you have been unsuccessful.