Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Gas Contracts and Compliance Manager to work with one of our Housing Association clients in East LondonWhat the job will be doing
What you will need
- To manage the enforcement legal functions covering court injunctions using the Environment Protection Act, Tenancy Agreement or other legal routes/court actions to gain access to ensure gas servicing KPI is maintained at 100%.
- To initially assist in the design and then manage the new complex district heating and billing infrastructure on BWF and support on gas related projects.
- To ensure compliance with law in respect of the current Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations.
- To ensure compliance with law in respect of the current Water hygiene/Legionella (L8) regulations.
- Manage budgets for service, maintenance and construction (capital) projects to the value of £9 million to time, quality and cost.
- To manage domestic and complex gas communal installations.
How to Apply
- Sound and extensive experience of the installation and maintenance requirements appertaining to industrial/commercial & domestic gas and water installations.
- A thorough understanding of the Gas Industries Unsafe Situations Procedure. Able to demonstrate how and when the procedure is implemented and adhered to, including the requirement of mandatory documentation.
- A thorough understanding of the Health and Safety Executives Legal Series document - L8 (The control of Legionella bacteria in water systems, ACOP and guidance). Able to demonstrate how the ACOP can be applied in relation to identifying, preventing, assessing, monitoring and controlling the risk.
- Experience of implementing quality systems.
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.