My client is seeking an experienced conveyancing assistant to join their leading Property Department in their London office.About our client:
With close to 300 partners and over 2000 professionals working in over 15 offices.
Their London office was established in 2012 and currently has a team of over 30 professionals led by six partners.
The strategy of my clients London office is to provide combined legal services in English and Chinese law from a single office in the City.The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
Suitable candidates will possess the following:
- Assisting in exchange contracts and following up with developers/clients;
- Drafting and submitting UN1 applications for new build property matters;
- Assisting with application to the Land Registry;
- Assisting fee earners with completion and post completion work
- Experienced with conveyancing post completion tasks - 1+ years
- Ability to speak and write Mandarin Chinese [Preferable]
- Excellent case management skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines
- The ability to deal with requisitions promptly and efficiently, providing excellent client care service at all times
- Excellent communication skills, attention to details
- A high energy and organized individual who is comfortable working in a busy office
- Able to work within a large team environment whilst still capable of working on their own initiative
- Proactive and enthusiastic.
Subsidised gym membership, excellent professional development, training, clear career prospects, regular social get-togethers, dress down Fridays, free weekly lunch and a fantastic working environment.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.