Kalexius is a leading provider of managed legal services to in-house legal departments. In the context of our rapid growth, we are currently looking for:
ISDA Negotiators - Banking - All Levels
We are looking to complete a team of ISDA negotiators who will work together on several long-term project for our banking clients. The project will allow keen candidates to develop both legal and commercial skills and form part of a friendly and dynamic organisation.
Skills and experience
You will have studied law and have worked for at least 2 years in the derivatives team of a bank or an asset manager. Your skill set will include:
- Strong legal and analytical skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to establish credibility quickly with client business lines and other internal functions
- Ability to work as part of a team, approachable
- Clear and effective communication
- High level of attention to details but also ability take a top down approach to problem solving
- German and/or French in addition to English a plus but not a requirement.