London, UKWho You'll Work For
REEF's mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in the US, Canada and a growing presence in Europe.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.What You'll Do
What We Want From You
- Build Trust - The AM is the face of the company for the real estate client. Expected to build rapport and be responsible and accountable for the relationship.
- Deliver Results - The AM holds an ultimate responsibility for account results. Expected to execute a business plan and drive set of business KPIs throughout the account life.
- Project Management - AMs are expected to plan and execute several projects in parallel, while managing multiple stakeholders across the organization in order to secure the success of their projects.
- Customer Success - Liaise with Real Estate owners, asset managers, drivers, and vendors and ensure customer satisfaction and business continuity.
- Learner's mindset - Be curious and share the lessons.
- Entrepreneur spirit - Act, be accountable and bring own initiatives.
- Innovation - Constantly introduce new ideas and find ways to improve all aspects of the business.
- We are growing fast and like to keep things flexible. Duties and roles often change in accordance with employee interests and company needs.
What We'll Provide
- Bachelor's Degree (1:1), Master's degree or MBA - a plus
- Previous experience in a data driven organization is a must (e.g. management consulting firms (MBB preferred), leading technology company (e.g. Amazon), etc.)
- Account management / client relationship management experience (2 years minimum)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PPT/Excel)
- Willingness to travel as required (10%-25%).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently operate small office equipment such as a computer, tablet, and copier/printer, telephone.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.