Our client, a leading application provider within the workflow, asset and building management industry, have an excellent opportunity for a BEMS Project Commissioning Engineer Team Leader. They are seeking a highly skilled, proactive, Engineer who is commercially astute and someone who is passionate about consistently delivering an excellent customer experience and committed to producing a high standard of work.
Location: Field Based - ideally based within the Midlands or South of the UK
Salary: Up to £46,500 per annum plus car
This role is instrumental in delivering the project package provided by the Project Manager on our client's customer sites. This role will ensure delivery of project works on site to a high standard. The role has up to eight Project Engineers as direct reports and reports into the Head of Engineering, and into the Senior Project Manager for project related activities.
Our ideal applicant will have/be;
* Strong engineering background
* Passionate about supporting your team.
* Industry recognised electrical and or electronic qualifications.
* Experience of installation and service works, preferably in an electrical or technical environment.
* Good IT skills, using software such as MS Word, Excel and web browsing.
* Able to demonstrate strong diagnostic skills and workable resolutions.
* Excellent written and verbal communication with a professional approach to customer service.
* A positive and resilient attitude with a high level of self-motivation.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, to motivate and influence at all levels.
* The confidence to contribute, advise and challenge the status quo.
* The ability to work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Full UK driving license and passport holder.
* Be prepared to work away from home as and when required.
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via .