A Private Practice Law firm based in the Thames Valley region is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant/Paralegal to join its Residential Property team in Newbury.
This is primarily an assistant role to support 2 conveyancers dealing with all aspects of conveyancing which will include:
• Sales and Purchase
• Equity release mortgages
• Transfer of properties
• Remortgaging and refinancing
• Property advice, ownership and rights-of-way Leasehold enfranchisement, lease extensions
The ideal candidate will present with previous experience in dealing with the following:
• Opening files and initial registrations
• Pre and post exchange work
• Completion matters
• Be familiar with using the Land Registry Portal
The role requires someone with a can-do attitude and good commercial awareness for an opportunity to join forward thinking firm offering great career prospects.
The salary is competitive, £25,000-£27,000 - dependent on experience.
Candidates with previous experience working in a private practice Conveyancing department is essential.
To apply for this position please email with your CV to Gayle Woolf.