Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting graduates ahead of September 2021 who are considering a career in primary teaching in the future.
Our Future Teachers programme allows you not only to secure employment as a teaching assistant following the completion of your degree, but it is a clear and concise pathway onto a school based initial teacher training programme. This programme allows you to gain the necessary experience required to be confident and successful when you do decide to begin your teacher training.
- Full time Graduate teaching assistant role for 12 months
- This will be followed by an introduction to a SCITT programme at a training school
- Over 20 places available across the whole of Greater Manchester
- Opportunities for English, Maths, Education studies, Childhood studies, Psychology graduates OR graduates with transferable skills aspiring to become a teacher in the future
- Paid £10.00 - £11.50 per hour whilst gaining vital experience
These opportunities are full time role with an allocated school in the Radcliffe area where you will undertake a variety of tasks and activities that will give you a good understanding as to the role of a teacher. A significant proportion of these tasks and activities will also benefit your subject knowledge as you will focus on raising pupil attainment, supporting special needs pupils, covering classes, assisting with planning, preparing lessons and developing schemes of work.
Responsibilities within the graduate teaching assistant role include providing;
- One to one booster sessions where you will raise pupil attainment
- SEN support where you can work alongside pupils with Special Educational Needs
- Assistance with planning and preparation of lessons alongside teachers
- Higher Level TA role where you will experience covering lessons and classroom management
For immediate consideration please send an updated CV to Lucy via the link below or contact Teaching Personnel for further information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.