Are you a recent Graduate in Childhood Studies, Drama, Music, Psychology, or Sports, with a genuine passion for working with children?Do you have future aspirations to become a Primary Teacher, Educational Psychologist, Speech and Language Therapist, or Creative Classroom Assistant? Are you looking for flexible work to fit around auditions and/or other ongoing commitments?
Milk Education is currently looking for enthusiastic graduates to work in Primary and SEND Schools across Liverpool, Sefton and Knowsley area on a long-term and ad-hoc basis. No two days as a Graduate Teaching Assistant will be the same - you will work with a range of different children and classes to support the teacher in raising attainment, dealing with behaviour professionally and positively, and fostering a positive learning environment. You will use your passion and enthusiasm for your subject in a school environment to motivate and inspire young students.
- Assist and support with the development and learning of children within the primary school
- Provide 1:1 and general support to children according to the timetable and requirements for the day
- Have fantastic communication, numeracy, and literacy skills
- Work alongside other teaching and support staff to ensure a safe and productive work environment is maintained
- Be responsible for ensuring school policies are upheld including behaviour and safeguarding
To Apply, You Must:
- Be a patient and understanding approach and be able to stay calm under pressure
- Have an interest in working with students with additional educational needs (SEN, SEMH, EAL)
- Be prepared to get an Enhanced DSB or have an existing one on the Update Service
- Have existing experience working with children or adults with additional needs is advantageous, however not required
- Be eligible to work in the UK with a valid Visa
- Have two good references and valid DBS on the Update Service (or the willingness to apply for one)
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the North West. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Free Lesson Plans.
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long-term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater to your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Applicants will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer, and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
For more information please call Nicki on at our liverpool office. All registrations are completed via an online video platform.