Excellent opportunity in Gloucester for a Residential Conveyancing Senior Paralegal / Legal Assistant seeking an exciting new permanent role within a highly reputable, forward thinking and progressive law firm, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
We currently have a conveyancing opportunity for a Paralegal / Legal Assistant to take on an important role within a recognised full service local high street firm.
Our client is looking for the right person to help assist the partner on local sales and purchase conveyancing files.
This opportunity would suit a self-motivated person that enjoys the flexibility of a good work/life balance to work in the residential conveyancing department.
• Dealing with South West / Local residential conveyancing matters
• Resolving client queries as and when they arise
• A commitment to delivering outstanding client service
• Solid Experienced in handling a residential conveyancing caseload
• A good communicator understanding and empathising with the clients' requirements
• Contribute towards the company's delivery of customer service and value
• A very competitive salary based on experience
• Support provided to cover holidays
• Company Pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays, Gym discount,life insurance and many more
If you are an ambitious, motivated person looking to develop your career within a flexible working environment we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the advert or contact Karen Jones at TSR Legal directly below. All applications treated in strictest confidence.