ERP Project Manager
6 month contract
ASAP start date
£450-475 per day
My client, a multinational manufacturer of business and HVAC systems is looking to hire an experienced ERP Project Manager on an initial 6 month contract basis to oversee the implementation of Oracle Fusion ERP into the organisation.
- Work alongside internal and external teams to implement new ERP solution
- Responsible for the project management of the Oracle Fusion rollout
- Responsible for the consolidation and migration of legacy systems
- Assure project completes on time and on budget
- Strong experience managing the implementation of new ERP systems in large multinational organisations
- Experience with Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics or similar ERP systems
- Stakeholder and change management experience
- Must be based in the U.K
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large expanding business on a daily rate contract basis.If you match these requirements, please apply. Elevate will send you an email. Please open, click and complete required tasks so your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly. Elevate is a software partner and not a recruitment agency. Please contact employers directly through your Elevate profile with any queries related to your application.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92660309