An award winning software company serving the social housing and local government sectors is looking for a talented Digital Client Success Manager, to join their fast-paced, social housing brand Active Housing.
As a Digital Client Success Manager, you will be working directly with clients to ensure they maximise the benefit from their solutions as well as producing reports, analysing data, scoping new updates and showcasing new products & services to existing and potential clients.
You have the choice of either working from home or from their offices in Lowton, Warrington or Liverpool Innovation Park. Because of the work from home option, they are open to both local and nationwide applicants.
There is also the opportunity to work more closely with the digital marketing and sales team should the chosen candidate have the relevant skills and experiences (not essential for the role).
As part of a small Account Management team you need to be self-motivated and proactive in your approach to all tasks. As a fast-moving agency, they expect you to be able to hit the ground running and have previous experience in managing accounts.
- Maintain a close relationship with clients in your portfolio through a mixture of remote and onsite activities (pending government guidelines)
- Liaising with clients to identify new requirements or any issues
- Scoping new updates or projects and working with the appropriate team to ensure that it is delivered in the best way
- Agree project KPI's with clients and produce regular reports
- Analyse data to propose changes and updates to clients
- Perform product demonstrations to new and existing clients
- Attend sector specific conferences
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent at building relationships with clients
- At least 1 years' experience within a digital agency or similar environment
- Experience working with or for housing associations/councils
- Willingness to travel pending government guidelines
- Ability to analyse data and set up reports (including Google Analytics)
Desirable skills / experience:
- Previous experience in digital marketing
- Previous experience in website and software development
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Ads, Mailchimp (or similar), etc.
- Free parking is available at both offices
- Salary based on experience
- 37.5 hours per week with flexible working hours anytime between 7am and 7pm
- Friendly, relaxed working environment with casual dress code
- Free drinks and snacks
- Cycle to Work & Childcare Voucher schemes
- Perkbox membership