An exciting opportunity for an experienced Programmes Manager to join this fantastic Charity which supports Communities and Education. The Charity has been evolving enormously and you will be joining at time of diversification and growth. This is a contract position, for a least one year to start asap. The offices are based near Lewisham.
The programmes work with communities and young people, providing opportunity to help them thrive
Working alongside the Head of Programmes and other Senior members of the Programmes team your role is varied with much responsibility including:
- Managing ongoing community based programmes of differing sizes. Helping develop additional programmes to support the adult community. Currently support in excess of 100 local community groups
- Help develop cross programme strategy and help provide assistance in other programme areas supporting education
- Analyse data and to suggest improvements to the programmes
- Line management responsibility
- Help grow the funding and the funding pipeline of the programmes
- Manage external communications and to build relationships with partners and other key stakeholders
The successful candidate will need to have experience in managing and delivering programmes within the Community. Ideally you will also have some line management experience too. You will be an exceptional communicator both written and verbal and share a sheer passion and drive to deliver fantastic programmes to help create an inclusive society for all.
An outstanding opportunity to be part of a passionate team at a pivotal time.
IDA Recruitment Ltd specialises in office support recruitment across London. We work with sectors from Creative start ups to Professional Service organisations. We have a great deal of experience of the London Market and throughout our careers have nurtured long term respectful relationships with candidates, enabling them to reach their potential. Due to high volumes we are unable to respond to every application. We expect to contact successful candidates within 5 working days.