We are looking to recruit a Product Engineer who can take ownership and coordinate all activities within our client's business across their key markets maintaining compliance to relevant specific regulatory frameworks.
Working as part of a successful organisation who are experiencing some exciting growth, you will be supported by a dedicated Technical Manager and a wider team to ensure you are successful in overseeing all aspects of product and process compliance undertaken.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To co-ordinate activities ensuring product compliance across all active markets for products within the company's range
Arranging for product testing and validation
- Managing testing
- Maintaining product technical files demonstrating compliance (including test reports, certificates, calculations, in-house testing)
- Maintaining compliance register regarding expiration and review dates
- Ensure information is fed back to the management team and appropriate actions are taken to achieve ongoing compliance and product sustainability
- Continually develop and deepen compliance and product knowledge to act as a point of contact within the business for all compliance audits
- Aim to ensure best practice is used ensuring all processes are fit for purpose
- To write standard operating procedures, support training activates where required
Essential skills we are looking for
- Engineering experience within a manufacturing environment
- Project Management - desirable
- Great attention to detail
- Risk Assessment skills
- Decision Making ability
- Technically minded - problem solver
- Competent MS Office skills
This is a new role within the business, working closely with an experienced Technical Manager who will offer some excellent first degree training so if a new exciting fast paced role appeals, please do get in touch today.