Technical Author - Team Leader
Technical Author needed for a multinational medical-device's organisation based in the UK who are looking to employ an experienced and experience Technical Author that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of technical publications using DITA XML, XML or Adobe FrameMaker.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree or experience in a scientific, software technical or life sciences environment. and have a keen interest in Technical Authoring.What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Technical Author - Team Leader will include:
What experience you need to be the successful Technical Author - Team Leader:
- Working as part of the Technical Publications team to create compliant technical and product documentation deliverables including documentation updates to support Installed Base engineering changes.
- Assisting the company planning events of information development activities and coordinate with Technical Authors, to meet the needs of Global Engineering project SCRUM teams and Installed Base service support organizations.
- Collaborate with project teams and Technical Authors to interpret documentation requirements and identify source materials necessary to populate information development deliverables.
- Assist and guide Technical Authors to obtain and collate product design information and source materials in order to design and develop information development deliverables.
- Team leadership/management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship management skills
- Excellent networking skills and ability to work collaboratively across global environments
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Author - Team Leader to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.