Qualiteach are recruiting for a Nursery Manager for a brand-new Nursery based in Twickenham.
As the successful Nursery Manager, you will be heading up a bespoke new Nursery opening in September this year.
Purpose built and with a Nursery Owner incredibly passionate this is the perfect opportunity for any Nursery Manager holding at least 2 years management experience.
Nursery Managers must be exceptionally positive, ambitious and passionate with a wish to progress further into Area Manager or Operations Manager roles in the future a desirable quality.
Nursery Manager's must hold a Childcare Level 3 or higher qualification with a Degree in childcare desirable. Nursery Manager
- Recruitment and training of own staff team with support from owners and other branches
- Hold an outstanding knowledge of every aspect of nursery life.
- Ability to lead and manage roughly 15 team members.
- Deliver on the job training, guidance and support to the team.
- Confident with Ofsted
- Confident with shift rota and management of ratios
- Risk assesses the nursery through the day, every day, and actioning; maintaining and critically assessing all policies, procedures and practice to drive improvements.
- Nursery Managers are given the opportunity for fast career progression and growth with an ask to aim to grow further as the company expands in the next 5 years. Salaries and Benefits:
- £35-45k annual salary (negotiable)
- Up to 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) to start (rises with length of service)
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, Please get in touch with Sean from Qualiteach ASAP on .
Interviews to be held ASAP!