Facilities AssistantManchester City CentreOngoing contract£18,840 equivalentMon-Fri - 8-4 or 9.30-5.30
To deliver effective high quality support and administration for facilities and accommodation services within the Facilities section for all Manchester offices.
- Facilities helpdesk duties including answering and logging calls to the computerised facility management (Ivanti) system, allocating and following up tasks to ensure full resolution. Running reports to provide helpdesk statistics.
- Dealing with and responding to facilities calls, effectively resolving queries or escalating to appropriate service providers.
- Providing professional reception duties including receiving and directing visitors for staff and meetings. Answering telephone queries working to a SLA, and transferring calls.
- Assisting with organising meetings to include taking bookings, amendments and cancellations for rooms, catering, and audio visual equipment. Producing reports on meeting room and equipment usage. Making sure that the booked requirements are delivered to a high standard and any issues reported.
- Providing first line support to video and audio conference equipment, including setting up meetings between sites along with basic fault finding on equipment.
- Administering the access control system, including signing out and collection of passes, production of passes, ensuring records are kept up to date and voiding missing passes.
- Making sure that service providers complete assigned tasks to the required standards.
- Maintaining up to date records of assets, including the location and condition of equipment.
- Supporting high profile meetings, ensuring the service provided reflects the high standards expected.
- Identifying issues and escalating problems in line with the escalation process.
- Providing support for the wider facilities section across all sites as required including supporting document services activities across other sites.
- Other reasonable duties as may be assigned from time to time.