This central London-based membership body is looking to recruit a Membership Support Team Leader to oversee the operational activities of the Support Team, ensuring members receive excellent customer service, and delivering against recruitment and retention targets.Key Responsibilities of the Membership Support Team Leader:
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Act as line manager to a team of four Administrators, directing their work activities to meet and exceed the high standards of the institution.
- Undertake performance reviews and lead the development of team members to meet training needs and targets
- Support the recruitment of new staff members.
- Lead the team to support members with their enquiries and update records, overseeing the maintenance of data on the CRM database.
- Act as an escalation point for complex enquiries and complaints.
- Promote the organisation's policies on routes to professionally qualified membership via a range of media for internal and external stakeholders.
Salary and Benefits:
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent experience.
- In-depth experience of working within a professional membership environment.
- Strong understanding and experience of resolving customer queries and complaints.
- Experience of staff line management.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- c£35,000 per annum in London (c£31,500 per annum outside of London).
- Full time, remote-based role.
- 1-year fixed-term contract.
- 27 days' annual leave.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Interest free season ticket loan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to Marcus today.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to respond to all candidates. A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.