Job Title: Compliance and Product Assurance Manager
Salary: Generous Salary - Candidate Led
A global manufacturer and supplier of Remote Monitoring Systems is looking for an experienced Compliance and Product Assurance Manager to help ensure the company continues to adhere to UK and European regulations
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the regulatory compliance and product assurance activities for the new products in the R & D and development phases. On top of this, you will lead assurance change control activities for existing product portfolio's.
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
• Own and manage product regulatory compliance and assurance process and procedures
• Own Europe based Safety Case portfolio's for new and existing product ranges
• Work closely with US based counterparts to ensure compliance with US regulations
• Management and sign off of Technical Construction file
• Sign off internal developed products in line with commercialisation procedures
• Development and ownership of change control procedure
• Declaration of conformity
• Contribute to tenders and opportunities
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of European standards and be educated to degree level. Experience of a similar role for an engineering business where new product introduction and scope changes to existing products is standard practice is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to make their mark on a growing division within a global corporation, ensuring compliance and assurance legislation is always adhered to.
Please apply via the link to this advert.
Keywords relating to this position include; remote, condition, monitoring, systems, compliance, product, assurance, electronic, electrical, mechanical, design, NPI, Change, Conformance, Compliance
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.