Assistant HeadteacherAssistant Headteacher - Ofsted "Good" School - Excellent performance puts school amongst the top comprehensive schools - Faith School - Based on 2 sites local of each other - Barnet, North London - September 2021 - Experienced teacher
Are you a current member of the senior leadership team who is looking to work in a different setting and would be keen to join a well-run school with huge potential to develop further? Or maybe you are an experienced teacher who has held middle leadership responsibility and feels now is the time to take the next step in their career? Tradewind Recruitment Permanent Division is seeking to recruit an Assistant Headteacher to teach from September 2021 and be part of a vibrant secondary school. Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity in this school. *** Assistant Headteacher
*** Ofsted "Good" School
*** Boys and Girls based on different sites within short distance of each other
***Permanent role paid on the Leadership Scale
*** MPS1 - UPS3
*** Faith School About the School - Assistant Headteacher - Barnet, North West London
This Secondary school is a Jewish Faith school, located on two different sites, one for boys and one for girls. The school is seeking a Assistant Headteacher to join them from September 2021 on a permanent basis. The post will be teaching on both sites with a split timetable. The school is a "Good" Ofsted school with excellent results. The school is a Jewish Faith school and requires a teacher who will be empathetic towards the ethos. You do not need to be of the faith, or any faith to work here. This school offers fantastic CPD to NQTs and more experienced teachers. Results in the school are excellent and performance puts the school in high rankings of comprehensive schools. The school is fortunate to have highly skilled staff with understanding of effective teaching and learning as well as highly motivated students. About the Role - Assistant Headteacher - Barnet, North West London
How to apply - Assistant Headteacher - Barnet, North West London
- This post calls for an outstanding teacher from any subject who can prove that they have had a strong impact on helping students from a variety of backgrounds to make sustained progress.
- The school is open to seeing applications from those who are current senior leaders and from highly experienced teachers who have held significant middle leadership experience, ideally as a Head of department.
- Although not essential any teacher that has already achieved or is working towards the NPQSL will hold significant advantage.
- The role will require someone who has excellent communication skills and can support the needs of a variety of characters across a whole range of subjects.
- This role will come with significant support, development and further training opportunities. Carer progression will be based on performance.
If you would like extra information on this fantastic opportunity to teach Assistant Headteacher, then please contact Megan at Tradewind on 0207 845 5451 as soon as possible for a confidential discussion or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.