I'm working with a college based in Essex who are looking to hire a bricklaying technician to assist and add insight to the delivery of a number of construction trades.
The role will be based in the colleges industry leading facilities and helping to demonstrate and tutor students on a number of construction courses.
The colleges are open to speaking to technicians with experience within colleges and an enhanced DBS, also people with industry experience looking for the right step into education and teaching.
Bricklaying Technician Requirements:
- Good formal level of education with general qualification passes
- Industry experience
- Recent teaching/technician experience is very much welcomed
- Teaching/Assessing qualification or open to working towards one
- The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Ability to work with attention to detail
- Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
If you feel you'd be great for a Bricklaying Technician role in Essex apply and send over a CV today.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.