Hey Baby 4D is a fun, friendly franchise business operating within the pregnancy sector. With 15 locations across the UK and a number of others in the process of opening, we are the UK's fastest growing franchise in the sector. Our services have been in incredibly high demand throughout the pandemic as we provide an essential service for pregnant women.
The Hey Baby 4D franchise manages paid digital campaigns for franchisees. With different demographics and local influences, this role is similar to working in an agency, but with the advantage of all of your clients being in the same industry and the learning that this makes possible from a marketing perspective.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking for an autonomous role with a growing business in a feel-good industry. Key Responsibilities
- Set up, run and manage paid social media marketing campaigns
- Set up and optimise Google My Business and social media accounts
- Liaise with a third party Google Ads provider to monitor performance of Google PPC campaigns
- Content creation for use on social media (including video content)
- Provide training for franchisees on the use of social media platforms
- Work closely with individual franchisees to support the opening of their business and ongoing marketing activity
- Take an active involvement and attend meetings to assist franchisees with their business development
- Collate and deliver performance reports for each platform and support the franchise team in delivering these during review meetings
- Work alongside the in-house Web Developer to support with SEO and website updates
- Develop and deliver a digital marketing strategy for the franchise
The successful digital marketing executive will manage paid social campaigns for our franchisees, with a view to continually improving their campaigns. You will be involved in digital strategy, working closely with the director to identify new opportunities and develop the brand's online presence.
On a daily basis, you will be required to create new content, explore new social channels, and provide insights and reports on each account you manage. You will liaise with a third party provider with regards to Google Ads campaigns and will be required to provide assistance with platforms such as Google My Business. You'll be integral to continually improving internal procedures and will have the opportunity to really develop the brand presence across the UK.
In addition to the above, you will be required to assist our website developer with SEO, website content and general updates to websites using WordPress.
We are looking for a talented and creative individual who can demonstrate a strong understanding of all digital marketing from PPC through to social media and beyond. You will demonstrate experience working with WordPress and Google Analytics, and be proficient with Microsoft packages.
You will need to demonstrate exceptional communication skills, preferably with some exposure to customer service.
The ideal applicant will be outgoing, personable, organised, disciplined and able to multitask.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual who aims to work independently and develop their existing skills. You will be working in a rapidly expanding organisation, with the opportunity to progress and develop professionally.
If you're ready for a challenge and keen to use your abilities to help grow a community of businesses, this is the job for you!