As one of the fastest-growing and award-winning skincare brand, we are currently looking for 2 candidates to join the Digital Marketing Team in their offices in Edinburgh. The ideal candidate(s) will be creative, data-savvy and methodological to support all digital marketing activities at this very exciting stage of our brand's development and the rapid growth of the business.
- Designing and executing a strong digital marketing strategy resulting in increased customer database and sales.
- Build and implement data-driven one-off and automated email campaigns using insights, segmentation and analytics to achieve revenue goals.
- Implement and drive organic and paid lead-generation campaigns across multiple channels.
- Assist in implementing SEO best practices in all avenues
- Assist in creating and running targeted weekly emailing campaigns.
- Use data and analytics to deepen our understanding of our customer's needs and wants.
- Implementing successful re-marketing/retargeting campaigns.
- Monitoring and reporting on emailing performance through pre-defined KPI's and achieve maximum ROI.
- Execute A/B tests and optimise campaigns.
- Make and implement recommendations in order to achieve maximum ROI.
- Writing copies and providing marketing and visual direction for landing page design.
- Growing the customer and newsletter databases.
- Managing any outsourced agencies the Company uses for marketing when necessary.
- Managing a network of affiliate marketing agencies, grow the network/partnership and secure placements
- Educated to Degree level (preferred) - ideally in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, or a similar discipline.
- Minimum 1 year' experience in a digital marketing department.
- Strong Photoshop skills and keen eye for detail.
- Understanding of customer journeys and retention, acquisition and engagement
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO best practices and emailing tools such as Mailchimp or similar.
- Experience and proven results in creating engaging email marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication and content writing skills.
- Strong knowledge of GDPR and Marketing compliance implications.
- Technical experience with HTML/CSS
Desirable but not essential:
- Fluent in speaking and writing in any of the following languages:
- Italian, Romanian, German, Polish, Swedish, Finish, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Lithuanian.
- Positive, enthusiastic, can do attitude
- Ability to work autonomously and to deadline
- Must be able to work under pressure and successfully manage a very diverse and demanding workload
- Friendly and approachable.
- Reliable and consistent.
- Responsible and trustworthy.
Expected start date: 10/05/2021
Related keywords: marketing, digital marketing, social media, apprenticeship, marketing assistant
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Employee discount
- Macbook Pro
- Affiliate marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Email marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- SEO: 1 year (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place