Test and Compliance Engineer
required to join a growing manufacturer of automotive and plant machinery components in the Kent area. Primarily, my client design and manufacture mechanical and hydraulic components for plant machinery and automotive applications. This role would suit a Test Engineer who is looking to step into a new role with long term prospects.Test And Compliance Engineer Position Overview
Test And Compliance Engineer Position Requirements
- Ensuring product conformance to the Machinery Directive; testing, maintaining Technical Files and Declarations of Conformity.
- Carry out testing and creating reports and declarations pertaining to environmental standards, for instance noise, vibrations, EMC and fine dust emissions.
- Conducting testing and creating reports and declarations pertaining to the performance of Machinery
- Supporting work on road homologation and Type Approvals; liaising with national approvals bodies, as required.
- Assisting the Quality Department with the Conformity of Production procedures with respect to Type Approved components/vehicles.
- Maintaining the knowledge base surrounding the relevant legislation, keeping abreast of changes and new directives and guidance.
Test And Compliance Engineer Position Remuneration
- Qualified to HNC/HNC/Degree Level in an Engineering discipline would be advantageous
- High levels of accuracy and a focus on attention to detail
- Well organised, methodical, practical and pragmatic
- Knowledge of the Machinery Directive and environmental standards
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Based within a commutable distance of Kent
- Salary £36,000 - £40,000 DOE
- 33 Days holiday inclusive of Bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare package and Life insurance
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.