We are currently looking for a Store Manager to join our sales teams in Selfridges Manchester, on a full time fixed term contract, for a maternity cover of around 1 year.
As an ambassador of our brand, your main responsibilities will be as follows :
- Coordinate and supervise a sales team
- Promote the high-end image of the Maje brand internally and externally
- Ensure that the sales team is appropriately trained on a day-to-day basis
- Participate in the recruitment of new staff members and reach and attract the best applicants
Sales and Inventory:
- Create a special connection with the customer by offering a unique and indulgent service
- Welcome and assist our high-end customers
- Retain customer loyalty by giving appropriate and personalized advice
- Achieve the targets set and increase revenue by making our products attractive
- Follow the instructions of the head office regarding how the business is to be run and ensure they are carried out by the sales team
- Assistant inventory and concession replenishment
- Ensure that our store runs smoothly
- Ensure that the shop floor is organized and our products are arranges according the instructions of the senior management
This is a non-exhaustive list.
You can demonstrate significant experience as an Assistant Concession Manager, ideally in the area of high-end ready-to-wear fashion. You are enthusiastic about fashion and have a good knowledge of the sector and its trends.
You can demonstrate good sense for business and have an excellent sense for customer service. You are able to supervise and motivate a team and are willing to take on challenges.